Terms and Conditions
By availing of the following healthcare services offered by Ganga Healthcare, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions
Free Medical Consultation for 6 Months
- The free medical consultation is available for a duration of 6 months from the date of registration.
- Appointments must be scheduled in advance and are subject to availability.
- Ganga Healthcare reserves the right to change or withdraw this service without prior notice.
Free OPD Services (Every Monday & Friday)
- Free outpatient department (OPD) services are available exclusively on Mondays and Fridays.
- Patients are required to register at the hospital's reception during designated hours.
- Wait times may vary, and services are subject to availability.
- Ganga Healthcare reserves the right to modify the schedule or withdraw this service.
Free Health Check-Up
- Each registered individual is entitled to free health check-ups.
- Health check-ups must be availed within the specified period.
- Appointment scheduling and check-up details will be provided upon registration.
Up to 25% Off on All Medical Facilities
- Discounts of up to 25% apply to medical services, excluding medicines and diagnostics.
- The discount percentage may vary depending on the specific service.
- This discount is not applicable in conjunction with any other promotions or offers.
Up to 25% Off on Lab & Diagnostics
- A discount of up to 25% is available on laboratory tests and diagnostic services.
- This discount is not applicable to specialized tests or packages.
Up to 25% Off on All Medicines
- A discount of up to 25% is applicable to all medicines available at Ganga Healthcare's pharmacy.
- Prescription medicines are subject to a valid doctor's prescription.
Free Ambulance Service (24x7)
- Our 24x7 ambulance service is available for emergencies.
- Availability may vary depending on the location and circumstances.
- Usage of the ambulance service is subject to verification and medical necessity.
Please note that these terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice, and My Hospital Healthcare reserves the right to modify or terminate any of the mentioned services. It is